Sandy's Mostly McDonald's Diet

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I like the new Mighty Wings

I tried the new Mighty Wings today.  Definitely yummy.  Spicey, too.  Not for kids I think.  And I dipped them in the Buffalo sauce.  Yeah, I like heat.  So, I give them my thumbs up!
Posted by Unknown at 6:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (19)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • Stir Fry for a Healthy Delicious "Snack"
      • Zumba Tonight
      • I won $50 for this "diet" !
      • 1/2 Angus Burgers - less than 400 calories
      • A good mantra to help resist temptation
      • A long list of McD Entrees for under 450 calories
      • Today's Salad
      • Dropped more weight - yippee!
      • Trader Joe's Really Helps with Eating Healthy
      • Tonight's dinner: McDouble (390 cal), small fry (2...
      • I like the new Mighty Wings
      • Wings and Selects - Yum!
      • Great Vegetable Soup to Add Veges to your day
      • Back on, and down 15
  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  December (13)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.