Sandy's Mostly McDonald's Diet

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tonight's dinner: Grilled Chicken CBO (480 calories), and a huge salad I got at Whole Foods.  Mmmm.   Tell me this isn't healthy.


Posted by Unknown at 7:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (19)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2012 (13)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • I didn't eat too much McD food the last few days c...
      • Liked the Steak and Egg Burrito, and CBO's are gone
      • Buy McD Gift Cards and get a free Sandwich
      • Delicious $2,00 low cal McD Breakfast
      • My diet is helping my granddaughter go to college....
      • How to Lose Weight and still eat a Big Mac Once in...
      • I made some fantastic Lemon Risotto today for a fr...
      • Angus Wrap tonight
      • Tonight's dinner: Grilled Chicken CBO (480 calorie...
      • Drop at the scale, and tonight's dinner
      • What to eat for breakfast at McD's?  I have 7 favo...
      • OK, it happens - I didn't get exactly what I order...
      • On November 1st of this year (2012) I decided to g...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.